Participate in the 2019 Conference Art Show exhibition! Our Art Show is open to everyone and is a wonderful opportunity to display your artwork to your peers and be recognized for your talent and skill!
There are three divisions and 10 categories within each
division. You may submit one piece per category in your division.
Beginner/Student - Defined as one who has two or fewer years of painting experience.
- Non-Professional - Defined as one who paints purely for enjoyment; does not teach, is not published and does not sell painting artwork; and is not a TDA, ADP, CDA, or MDA. Once a person qualifies as a professional, he/she cannot re-enter the Non-Professional Division.
- Professional - Defined as one who teaches, sells, and/or publishes; or persons who are certified by SDP or other organizations in any particular style. This includes TDAs, ADPs, CDAs, and MDAs.
- Folk Art
- Mixed Media
- Original Design
- Still Life
Best in Show - $200/ribbon (judged by judges)
Submission Guidelines and Fees:
People's Choice - $100/ribbons (one for each Division)
Category - 1st, 2nd, 3rd place ribbons (judged by peers)
- Choose your division.
- You may enter one (1) piece in each category.
- $25 for first entry, $10 for each additional entry. All fees are non-refundable.
- Download the Art Show Application (See button below) and mail to:
Society of Decorative Painters, Attn.: Art Show, 1220 E. First St., Wichita Kansas 67214.
- Applications MUST be postmarked prior to TBA, 2019.
Voting will take place all day Thursday, TBA, 6-9pm during the Expo Premiere and Friday, TBA, 9am-5pm. The winners will be recognized at the banquet Friday evening and ribbons will be displayed Saturday, TBA.
UPDATED FORM WILL BE COMING SOON!
Art Show Application Form»